If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 52 and 55 inch LCD's

Options
  • 11-06-2010 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi guys, do you stock any of the above? Can I get some quotes including delivery to Laytown?

Cheers, Pete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Petetheroadie

Bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys, do you stock any of the above? Can I get some quotes including delivery to Laytown?

Cheers, Pete

Pete,
    apologies I'm away at the moment with poor stock info access - However at the moment I'm pretty sure we don't have any 52/55" Sony available from stock - would you be interested in an LG or Philips equilivent?

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

If you or one of the other lads could look into it, I'd really appreciate it. He's keen on the Sony's, although I've also recommended the TX-P50V20B to him.

Quotes would be great if you can get your hands on any of them.

Cheers,

Pete

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

If you or one of the other lads could look into it, I'd really appreciate it. He's keen on the Sony's, although I've also recommended the TX-P50V20B to him.

Quotes would be great if you can get your hands on any of them.

Cheers,

Pete

Pete,

Apologies for the delay - I have not yet been able to get price/availability for you on the V20 series but I am still chasing - you have not been forgotten ;).

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers John.

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Any updates for me?

Cheers,

Pete

Never mind actually, he picked one up from the Sony store.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.