Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this nonsense?

Options
  • 11-06-2010 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

Spotted on a street vendor's stand at Eyre Square today, directed at the benches. I can understand the sentiment, having seen the kind of people who wind up on the benches. However, the vendor's stall was set right against the benches and this sign was left overlooking them. What kind of legality is involved in this - blocking off a public amenity and putting up signs on your own initiative. Who should I be complaining to?

nonsense.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I don't know but this city is slowly goin' mad:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

"Bacteria" is plural.

/gets coat

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

How bizarre!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Wah? Anyone have any more details?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

Fenster wrote: »
    Spotted on a street vendor's stand at Eyre Square today, directed at the benches. I can understand the sentiment, having seen the kind of people who wind up on the benches. However, the vendor's stall was set right against the benches and this sign was left overlooking them. What kind of legality is involved in this - blocking off a public amenity and putting up signs on your own initiative. Who should I be complaining to?

nonsense.jpg

what was he selling?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Knick-knacks and watches.

It got us talking about him, didn't it.

Advertisement