Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fur balls

Options
  • 11-06-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

The cat has been having trouble with furballs lately, he gets brushed daily with a good brush but he seems to be finding it more difficult to get rid of them.

I've seen a thing in the vet store that is suppose to help with it but I'd never seen it before and of course I've forgotten the name of it. I'm wondering does anyone know of anything like it will it be any good. I kind of want to find out as much about it before hand because he does have a sensitive stomach.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭wopper10

Think its a product called malt. Cats love it and help with fur balls etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

You could try using a furminator on him, it basically removes a lot of the loose hair so it might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

Dear op
    my cats eat grass to bring up their fur balls so if your cat is indoors pot up ordinary garden grass and leave it indoors for them.
    I also got a tube of paste "defur um" or "defur em" from mazi zoo which i give mine now and again. some cats love to lick it others i have to put a blob of it in their mouths so that they get it.
    Re the furminator there is another post on it in this section re price and where one might buy one.

Advertisement