Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ALL THAT IS LEFT....

• 11-06-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

Great response over the last week to the bits and bobs sale...

All that is left is...

1. One set of clip on aero bars. 3T brand. As new. 26.2mm with covers, clamps etc. Wrong size for my OS bar.

2. Bontrager Race XX Lite stem. +- 12 degrees.

3. FSA White ultra light weight composite stem with carbon clamp. Brand new as again, too short for my frame....Settled on 110mm eventully!!...

This one is +- 6 degrees and 100mm

MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ALL ABOVE...EVERYTHING ELSE IS GONE!!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

€50 for the White FSA stem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Back up to Balbriggan again!!! Shudda just swapped for the 3T bars...!!

Back home from a trip on Mon morning and I'll swing past on my way South!

Pity, but the 3T bars wouldn't fit my stem-they are 26.2 and I need 31.8, but I should be able to move them on...UNLESS there was a 31,8 clamp came with them??!!

Did the Swords sportive go well? Doing WW on Sunday? Unfortunately I am away...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Excellent..
    If you cant sell them on I'll take them back. No other clamps AFAIK but I'll have a root through my stuff to double check.

Alternatively can swap a set of ITM millennium bars and stem which will fir , fairly sure its 110mm , something to consider?
    ckeego wrote: »
    Back up to Balbriggan again!!! Shudda just swapped for the 3T bars...!!

Back home from a trip on Mon morning and I'll swing past on my way South!

Pity, but the 3T bars wouldn't fit my stem-they are 26.2 and I need 31.8, but I should be able to move them on...UNLESS there was a 31,8 clamp came with them??!!

Did the Swords sportive go well? Doing WW on Sunday? Unfortunately I am away...

Advertisement