Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impromptu Drinks Thread?

Options
  • 11-06-2010 11:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Right, here's an Idea.

I've just moved back to Galway after 9 months away and I'm itching to go out and schtuff but all my friends are now in the real world (pfft, losers, amiright?) so they aren't really around every weekend.

I propose that this thread be stickied (maybe?) and then of a weekend night (or any other day if you have alcohol dependency issues, I aint judging) you can come here, post "I wanna go for drinkies and I has no friends *sadface*. Who want's to go for a game of Jenga?".

Might be a nice idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

I like the sound of this, had been considering it myself a couple of days ago... I'm usually around for a pint!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

Ha I bought Jenga earlier on!

Pint would be nice. What about pints for one of the World cup games tomorrow?

Seaneh wrote: »
    Right, here's an Idea.

I've just moved back to Galway after 9 months away and I'm itching to go out and schtuff but all my friends are now in the real world (pfft, losers, amiright?) so they aren't really around every weekend.

I propose that this thread be stickied (maybe?) and then of a weekend night (or any other day if you have alcohol dependency issues, I aint judging) you can come here, post "I wanna go for drinkies and I has no friends *sadface*. Who want's to go for a game of Jenga?".

Might be a nice idea?

I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Yeehah! Shoots guns!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

I think this is the third thread now with people talking about meeting up. Has anybody any ideas on how to go about it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

+1 if any-one arranges anything lol :)

Have suggested going out for drinks on a couple of occasions, but possibly too short notice etc. but have given up now. :(

***Saunters back to the vacant virtual stool at the Boardsies Virtual Bar :D ***

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Right lets give this a lash then!

I fancy going to watch the football later. Was ment to be joining friends but they have been cruelly side tracked by their work (pfft, losers, amiright?).

Anyone fancy going for a pint and watching the footie later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

we've got a really good free night happening in Massimos fri night if anyone fancies some world cup action and a good dance afterwards??

music from 10.00pm

check out the clubbing section here for more info on we hate djs Massimos

Oi, feck off out of my thread!

/grumpy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Seaneh wrote: »
    Right lets give this a lash then!

I fancy going to watch the football later. Was ment to be joining friends but they have been cruelly side tracked by their work (pfft, losers, amiright?).

Anyone fancy going for a pint and watching the footie later?

I'm up Seaneh.
    You seem like an affable enough individual.

• Advertisement

Alcohol + Jenga = win + amusing accidents.

Count me in.

Well, you a little late :(

Alcohol + Jenga = win + amusing accidents.

Count me in.

I played jenga while drink hoegarden last night, it's hard after the 4th pint...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Oh hai Seaneh... fancy meeting you in here :p

What happened to drinks today eh? Cheeky bugger... by the way hijacking your thread as another alcoholic blown in.. drinks anyone? :pac:

Advertisement