Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

licence costs

Options
  • 11-06-2010 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey all,

i have a shot gun at the moment an am renewing the licence, which is fine. i am thinking about buying a rifle. will the licence for the rifle be the same price even though i have a shotgun licence?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

newshooter wrote: »
    hey all,

i have a shot gun at the moment an am renewing the licence, which is fine. i am thinking about buying a rifle. will the licence for the rifle be the same price even though i have a shotgun licence?

3 year permit €80 irrespective of rifle or shotty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 newshooter

thanks do they still have something similar to €5 for each additional shotgun?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

newshooter wrote: »
    thanks do they still have something similar to €5 for each additional shotgun?

no thats gone as well now everything is €80/3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 newshooter

wow thats freaking harsh, what about all the people who have a little collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Most have a littler collection :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

New pricing worked out well for me, having one shotgun and two rifles, it's actually cheaper. Big sting for the shotgun junkies though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Saved me money too 3 x rifles & 1 x shottie :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

My Da had to cough when he heard the price as he has rifle and shotty but has not used either n years, he keeps them coz they were his fathers and brothers both dead.

€160 for him was a big deal as he would not be on the shillings I'm on.

I do have to admit its one less bill for me next summer, as with range membership/insurance and car insurance due the same month every year I have enough bills around that time. But hey , such is life ;)

Advertisement