Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French LC 2010 HL Help/Hints?.

• 12-06-2010 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

I know you can't really do all that much predicting for the French papers, but I was just wondering, with the exam next week if there was anything we can do at this late stage to prepare.. I have NO idea on this one?.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Lots of listening tests, run over of general vocab, few comprehension's, practice using phrases like "I believe, I think, I predict" etc, subjunctive!!, randomly flick through the dictionary too, you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭zeroonetwothree

You know for the last part (the pictures and asking for your opinion)
    how do you study for them?
    Also what should I study? I'm doing higher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 zej

I might be wrong, but i heard that something on poverty, the elderly and reading might come up for the long questions?!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭zeroonetwothree

Oh great... T_T

How should I study for them? Just learn phrases?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 zej

Whichever works best for you really! Im gonna do out an answer on a few topics, inculding them 3.. I find that helps me anyway =]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

Economy maybe? natural disasters - with Haiti?, inequalities?, sport - world cup (maybe for the comprehension)..go over the subjunctive, make sure you know your grammar really well, do a few tape tests and practive comprehensions and mark them on the marking schemes, also have your few phrases for the diary...that's all you can do really

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

GVNDNN wrote: »
    Economy maybe? natural disasters - with Haiti?, inequalities?, sport - world cup (maybe for the comprehension)..go over the subjunctive, make sure you know your grammar really well, do a few tape tests and practive comprehensions and mark them on the marking schemes, also have your few phrases for the diary...that's all you can do really

How does one study grammer? Like learn meanings of verbs and verb endings? Like I'm just gonna learn my essays do some aurals and comprehensions and that's it. And gonna pray the comprehensions will be easy...

Advertisement