Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual Disorder Clinic

Options
  • 12-06-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

There’s a student in medical school who wants to specialize in sexual disorders, so he makes arrangements to visit the sexual disorder clinic.

The chief doctor is showing him around, discussing cases and the facility, when the student sees a patient masturbating right there in the hallway.

“What condition does he have?” the student asks.

“He suffers from Seminal Buildup Disorder,” the doctor replies. “If he doesn’t obtain sexual release forty to fifty times a day, he’ll pass into a coma.”

The student takes some notes on that, and they continue down the hall. As they turn the corner, he sees another patient with his pants around his ankles, receiving oral sex from a beautiful nurse.

“What about him?” the student asks. “What’s his story?”

“Oh, it’s the same condition,” the doctor replies. “He just has a better health plan.”

A 78 year-old man came into the Doctor’s office and complained of
    being tired. The Doctor asked if he’d done anything unusual lately.

The man said, “Well, Wednesday night I picked up a 20 year old
    secretary, went back to her place, and nailed her 3 times. Thursday,
    I met a 19 year old waitress at the diner and we went out to Lover’s
    Rock and made love 4 times. Friday, I went out with an 18 year old
    friend of my granddaughter’s and we ended up making it in the back of
    my Ford. Saturday I was lured into a motel by 17 year old twins…”

The Doctor said, “That’s absolutely astonishing. But with all the
    dangers of sex these days, I hope you took proper precautions…”

“Of course,” the old geezer replied, “I game ‘em all phony
    names…”

Advertisement