Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Dream

Options
  • 12-06-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I had a recurring dream there about last year, and it still rings in the back of my mind, I never really got a proper answer for it, I'd like if someone could give me a bit of help understanding it if possible.

Just as a means of making it easier to understand what I'm talking about, the person who I'm talking about in this, who was with me, was a friend of mine, who had died (commited suicide via hanging.) His name was Mark.

Ok, now onto the dream.

It basicly starts with me and my friend Mark waking down the street in the neighborhood that we live in, as we walk down we decide to go to the local pitch (its along our path). When we are in the pitch, I am surrounded and attacked by everyone I've ever known, after that I can't remember much, until me and mark are in the corner of the pitch, under a few trees where we used to hang out, when I see myself being nailed to a cross with a staple gun, and then having staples being shot up my arms.

After that I woke up.

Can anyone tell anything from this? Or was it just me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Sorry to hear about your friend. Something like that is definitely not easy.

Can you give a bit more background detail? How was Mark viewed by all these people? It could be a subconscious reaction if you never properly grieved for him. You may have built it all up and now your mind is releasing it while you sleep, crossing it with whatever you could've seen that day.

Advertisement