Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Store to get cheap manga in Ireland

Options
  • 12-06-2010 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Am broke but i NEED my daily (Weekly) Supply of manga i don't mind second hand, unstill i get paid (Babysitting am 16 btw xD) IN 3 Months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Chapters on Parnell St. in Dublin have a 2nd hand manga section upstairs (it's on the right somewhere.) If you're not picky about what you read, then this is probably a good place to go. Nearly everything is around €5 a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Might I suggest learning French?

Or buy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Might I suggest learning French?

Or buy online.
    lol! maybe i should actually

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Definitly try online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dazza_480

try onemanga.com why buy when you can get it free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

dazza_480 wrote: »
    why buy when you can get it free

Hmmm maybe to support the industry so artists will be able to make more?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

The book depository are good, as are Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GFJD

amazon for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Naota

http://www.mangareader.net/

This is the site i read all my manga off and it updates all the big names like naruto, bleach and one piece alot faster than onemanga.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

ztoical wrote: »
    Hmmm maybe to support the industry so artists will be able to make more?

From what i've read they don't get much in Japan, whoever is licensed it probably get a large amount of you money. But do try and buy if you can.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Varik wrote: »
    From what i've read they don't get much in Japan, whoever is licensed it probably get a large amount of you money. But do try and but if you can.
    Not to mention they get nothing at all from 2nd hand sales so you might as well pirate if you were only going to buy 2nd hand unless you want a physical copy I suppose.

Advertisement