Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are so many people mistaken as to their height?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

worst thing about being tall is when you're next to a short guy who has 'angry/aggressive short man syndrome'

The worst thing about being just over 5ft 5" is tall people with a clear case of small penis syndrome squaring up to ya becuase as they are taller they clearly must be tougher than you and will clearly beat you in a fight thus gaining the respect of all the ladies in the area who will gladly want a shot of their cock.....

Angry aggressive muppets come in short and tall sizes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cinful wrote: »
    Slips on 3 inch spikes. Call me fathom!
    Shorty! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm yay high and ickety-aught and I don't care what if no height chart tells me different, that's the height I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭rockdrummer4

I'm 6'4''.

I have measured, and I am 6'4''.

My doctor even measured me. I'm right on the line.

You went to the doctor to get your height measured.... LOL....

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Most people come up to me saying... God what height are you? Are you 6'0"?!

I'm 6'6".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I got my height taken when I went for a medical when I was 19. Doc told me I was 6' 5. I've went with that ever since. Maybe I've shrank in the 11 years since though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

uberpixie wrote: »
    The worst thing about being just over 5ft 5" is tall people with a clear case of small penis syndrome squaring up to ya becuase as they are taller they clearly must be tougher than you and will clearly beat you in a fight thus gaining the respect of all the ladies in the area who will gladly want a shot of their cock.....

Angry aggressive muppets come in short and tall sizes.

Evidently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i thuaght I was 6.0ft Im 6.1 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'm measured at 6.3 but when people ask me and I tell them that they don't believe me!.

I think I know how tall I am, whip out your measuring tape then or shut the hell up.

*rests arm on person's head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Cinful wrote: »
    Slips on 3 inch spikes.

Surely that would lead to impaling, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'm only ickle so anyone taller than me always looks about 6foot to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I'm 6'4''.

I have measured, and I am 6'4''.

My doctor even measured me. I'm right on the line.

You went to the doctor to get your height measured.... LOL....

:rolleyes:
    Was there for a check-up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

People just want to be taller.

I'm about 5'6" and I used to go out with a guy the exact same height as me, however anytime I mentioned this he went mental that he was taller. Eh, you're not taller than me if I don't have to stand on tiptoe to be eye to eye with you. Stop lying to yourself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I get that too. I'm 6' to 6'1" at the most, yet people seem to think I have to be 6'4" or more. Dunno why, just the way it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I lie , I'm 6'5 and 3/4 , but I tell everybody I'm 6'6........;) ssh ... its a secret, don't tell anyone ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

i am 57 but i lie when i am in my heels ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

I stand at 5'11" and a half and it's one of the great regrets of my life that I'm not 6 foot tall, but how does this narrative relate to the thread?

Advertisement