Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Store - orders to ireland?

• 12-06-2010 3:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Trying to order a present for someone from the Uk/EU store and i can only get UK in the drop down list of countries. Has anyone found a way around this or is it just a matter of giving them a call?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Trying to order a present for someone from the Uk/EU store and i can only get UK in the drop down list of countries. Has anyone found a way around this or is it just a matter of giving them a call?

i ordered some stuff a while back from U.S store, i think on lower left is an option to go to U.S store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

Watch out if you order from the U.S. store, I got hammered with shipping and customs costs. Would never order from them again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

unfortunately the item im after is only on the uk store. will give them a ring now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Watch out if you order from the U.S. store, I got hammered with shipping and customs costs. Would never order from them again!

I'm the same, never again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Shipping was OK, i think i paid $30 but the order was for around $250+, and the amount of stuff i got was much cheaper there than in UK/Ireland

As for the Import Tax, FedEx who shipped the package, sent me a 55euro bill for UK import tax, i rang them and refused to pay, they said that i would be taken to court. Asked them again what it was for, they said UK import tax, told them i lived in Ireland, there excuse was the package came to me via Coventry Airport in England!!! Haha, told them to feck off, they sent me 1 more threatening letter, tryin it on no doubt.
    Never heard anything more, and that was 2yrs ago.

Now if they'd sent it via Australia would i also be liable for Aus import tax :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wandy 1

if you do try the US the postage might be hidden. my order was meant to be 18$ but ended up being 53$. my order was only for 4 t-shirts 95$. wasn't customs either as money taken from my card.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭$ausage$

sounds weird i know but i do it all the time for my mates fro DKIT I live in the north and if you want u can get it del to mine and ill post to you at your cost... but seeing as i dont know you and vice versa cant see it working. But maybe you know someone in the north you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wandy 1

$ausage$ wrote: »
    sounds weird i know but i do it all the time for my mates fro DKIT I live in the north and if you want u can get it del to mine and ill post to you at your cost... but seeing as i dont know you and vice versa cant see it working. But maybe you know someone in the north you know

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

OP, I have some XL UFC tshirts left in the shop... if that's any use to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

MaeveD wrote: »
    OP, I have some XL UFC tshirts left in the shop... if that's any use to you?

will pm you

• Advertisement
Advertisement