Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHATS YOUR EXAMINER LIKE

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Ours is I dunno...Like phones went off and he was grand about it but bleh.

Keeps talking in the exams quitel loudly to students which is distractin!

Apparently one of them in another room started saying 15mins before pr2 "So which poets d'ya think are coming up lads" and some one goes Yeats adn he goes "Yup..who else" "Boland " "Nope but the Lesbian is :p"

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

A know a girl who did the Leaving Cert a few years ago whose examiner did crazy stuff, the only example I remember now is that she would take a twelve-inch ruler and measure the room and the walls. What?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

tigerblob wrote: »
    A know a girl who did the Leaving Cert a few years ago whose examiner did crazy stuff, the only example I remember now is that she would take a twelve-inch ruler and measure the room and the walls. What?!

lol, the one in my centre measured the room too, I think they have to draw up a plan of the room with measurments and show where candidates sat etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ummtea

I swear to god I heard my guy shaving on the first day. He had his bag with him and I heard him sort of 'rubbing' his 5pm shadowy beard thing slowly and methodically. So I looked up and he put his hand down and gaurded it with his other hand really quickly and started looking around the room innocently. Then I went back to work and he started again. I just shook my head in disbelief. I'm probably just imagining it though? Jesus...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

...Our is a big curly fat slut, with always pissed mood, she dont even talk and ****, i can bet she is from a big posh family, actin smart ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Mine's lovely:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭FyeaG

theowen wrote: »
    Mine's lovely:rolleyes:

Lucky you

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Ours is old and also unpleasant. She has a fakeness about her which is extremely unappealing. She also spends alot of time walking up and down the hallway... Plenty of opportunities to cheat... I saw people swapping booklets when she was facing the other way randomly staring at the wall...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Lily92

I have a rele nice woman.. she sticks to the rules but thats only rite! She is knitting sum sort of scarf or somthing aswell..:L
    Fare funny doe she like makes sure we finish up at exactly the rite time. She has to wait for the small ticky hand to get to 12. She is rele gud to have all the papers out on time and aware wen we need more paper or graph paper.
    She also fixed my wobbly desk by bringn me down a folded up envelope to stable it. Thought that was nice of her.
    Dont think she wud be happy if a fone went off doe..
    And thankfully i dnt have any messers in my centre so no problems :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm really not seeing much point to this thread, except to allow an opportunity to insult people who aren't around to defend themselves.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement