Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in limerick

Options
  • 12-06-2010 4:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

absolutely terrified of dentists....... broke a tooth recently and in need of other work. can anyone recommend a good, decent and patient dentist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭SEORG

Eamon Noonan on Ellen St. Highly recommend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Annette O'Donovan in Alexandra Dental practise on O'Connell ave is a very undertstanding and patient dentist. She never rushes with patients. She also does sedation If your reallly really nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

SEORG wrote: »
    Eamon Noonan on Ellen St. Highly recommend him.

Great service. Was in there recently. Yer one is cute aswell, which is always a nice bonus. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If you are terrified of dentists, I would strongly suggest Dr. Ruth Murphy in Castletroy. I understand what you are feeling as I was in the same position as you a few years ago. I had some pretty traumatic experiences with a local dentist as a kid and I didn't go near another for about 15 years.

Heard about Dr. Murphy and I remember having cold sweats as I sat into the chair. I told her how terrified I was and she was brilliant. Took very good care of me, and all with a smile. Seroiously, I came out of there embarrassed that I was so nervous :D

I only needed 3 small fillings in my back teeth and they were a breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

ziggystar wrote: »
    absolutely terrified of dentists....... broke a tooth recently and in need of other work. can anyone recommend a good, decent and patient dentist.

Well, whatever you do, dont go to Dentist King on O'Connell avenue. Jaysuus he was rough!! Not even sure if he is still there but never went back to find out!!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Dennis Kerrisk on O'Connell Avenue, Sensadine (sp) dentist of the year 07/08 and 08/09. The guy is a genius and by far the best dentist i have ever attended.

Tel: 061 - 312300
    Mob: 086 - 8220398

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Little Ellen Street, beside Curleys, V good and resonable I think, I bartered him down €20.00..

John Clary and Paul O'Connell there...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Little Ellen Street, beside Curleys, V good and resonable I think, I bartered him down €20.00..

John Clary and Paul O'Connell there...

Good man Ken. Promoting the whole street. What happened the hairdresser that used to be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭wildrover444

Iarlaith killian in castletroy across the road from Rios/Dominos. gone to him the last few years .nice guy and easy parking rather than having to pay for parking in limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

YFlyer wrote: »
    Good man Ken. Promoting the whole street. What happened the hairdresser that used to be there?

Well u have to suppoert your own...

The barber was it??? Rossini's??? Its still there but its more of a training place now for barbers/hairdressors...

They do traing courses there for couple of weeks i think and get cert etc or it, like a fas for barbers i think, they often are looking for live models( u don't have to have the looks just the hair) so u can get a free hair cut.

Some of the staff have gone in lots of times and no complaints, I should have put that in the bargain section!!!!

Enjoy the sun.....

Makerla fishing improving :-)

Ken

• Advertisement
Advertisement