Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New unromantics

Options
  • 12-06-2010 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭

Appears Irish men are no longer considered to be romantic. In a recent survey, when asked what was their favourite position? 87% of Irish men replied Centre Half.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

/below a hooker's ass works for me every time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

We are romantic.

Pick a target, tease, shoot, call a taxi.

Repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,547 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

My gf likes me to strangle her until she passes out during sex.

I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Appears Irish men are no longer considered to be romantic. In a recent survey, when asked what was their favourite position? 87% of Irish men replied Centre Half.

There's the problem right there. What do you expect when you survey people born in the 1930's about sex and romance?

Centre Half - next we''l all be suffering from rickets and dropsy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Romance is just one of those things we lose when society moves towards gender equality.

I mean a typical woman has to work a hard 9-5 day and then come home and cook my dinner for me. There's really no time left for her to have romance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

bonerm wrote: »
    Romance is just one of those things we lose when society moves towards gender equality.

:pac:

Okayyy...
    (really hope that wasn't serious)
    What do you expect men to answer when there's a football player's position as one of the choices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Appears Irish men are no longer considered to be romantic.

That bit I bolded confuses me with its implications.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Here's a flower.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Well it looks like I'll have to be the romantic one on here then... yeah, we'll see

Advertisement