Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B1/B2 Visa

Options
  • 12-06-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the US embassy getting a B1/B2 visa. I has the interview yesterday. It seemed to go well but she didn't tell me if I got the visa or not. I had all the correct documentation and the questions went fine. Does anyone know if I have to wait to find out or if they didn't object I should assume it's ok. Cheers thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Did they keep your passport? If so, its pretty certain you get the visa.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭nightpark

Yeah they kept my passport. She said they'd post it out on Monday so hopefully it'll have the visa with it. If they were going to refuse me would they have told me yesterday and given me my passport back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

If they outright refuse you, they need to give a reason. They don't give the visa on the spot anymore, they print them in batches every couple of days, so things look very good for you.

Advertisement