Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lismore Immrama

Options
  • 12-06-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

anybody there?

what did you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 donaloflynn

I didn't get along to it this year, but it's a great festival. There's always a fantastic atmosphere around the town! I really enjoyed the talks by Kate Adie and Fergal Keane last year. I thought Kate was such a great speaker that I got her autobiography as an audiobook and I'm finally getting around to reading Fergal's one at the minute. Kate had some hilarious stories and Fergal read some of his own poetry. The previous year I saw George Alagiah (they get all the best of the BBC at Immrama!) I'd love to hear what people thought of this years festival if anyone would like to offer their opinions :) If you're particularly curious it might be worth posting on the Literature board.

Advertisement