Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€XtraDeal Drogheda

Options
  • 12-06-2010 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Was in town this morning and passed a new shop on Stockwell St. called €XtraDeal, Beside the health food place.

Though it was a €2 shop at 1st, did a double take and went back for a look.
    Turns out it's a shop selling all of xtra visions ex rental and old stock. Loads of DVD's going for 2.99 and decent stuff at that. The Games were not priced low enough or ones I hadn't already played.

Just said I'd post it as I nearly never go that way and only saw by chance, and felt some may be interested in having a look.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

ye got loads of kids dvds for under a tenner happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

saw it myself and thought it was a bit dodgy, was only when i walked around i copped it was an xtravision

they should advertise it better that its a branch of it

• Registered Users Posts: 43 irishwarrior

Drive by that way at least twice a day and never knew it existed,will take a nosey there this afternoon..Thanks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Drive by that way at least twice a day and never knew it existed,will take a nosey there this afternoon..Thanks:D

How did you miss it , It's as yellow as a canary :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 KatieEgg

It's great, if you aren't too fussy about having the DVD case then there are loads in the rental cases for 99c each :)
    Ditto PS2 games, also a good few PS3 games under twenty quid & buy one get one half price.

~Katie

• Advertisement
Advertisement