Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish

• 12-06-2010 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

seriously at a loss with irish....stair na gaeilge....what can u do if they just repeat same as last year?

also for the comprehensions....tips if you cant understand a question?:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

well for stair im learnin all the poets,fiannaiocht cainuinti aisling pholaitiul gaeltach and few others,for the comprehension if really stuck find some of the words from the question in the passage and just write out that sentance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

thanks ...stupid stair na gaeilge should be struck off the paper.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

It's gone from next year, emphasis moving much more towards more useful areas like the oral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

lallychops wrote: »
    thanks ...stupid stair na gaeilge should be struck off the paper.:mad:
    Totally agree, I'm just going to wing it as far as SnaG is concerned, too much to learn, I'm hoping for a B. Fairly confident my Oral went well, and my Aural should be ok for a mid 80s mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

I'm hopeless at Stair na Gaeilge, we hardly did it in class. I really need to look over it.. it is 30 marks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement