Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confused about Weight

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

cowzerp wrote: »
    Dismorning i weighed 70kg right now im 68kg :)

Are u trying to mock me?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    Are u trying to mock me?:confused:

I don't need to try in fairness, the point i'm making is your weight could fluctuate like that after a big shiite! if you do that consistently then your onto something..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

I don't need to try in fairness, the point i'm making is your weight could fluctuate like that after a big shiite! if you do that consistently then your onto something..

well i went conditioning monday night then a 2 mile run tuesday then mma wedensday night then sparring for an hour today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

well i went conditioning monday night then a 2 mile run tuesday then mma wedensday night then sparring for an hour today

And in all that time you did not poo!

my point still stands-see if you can lose that consistent or keep it off after you have your rehydration, ps-thats nothing as far as serious training goes

1 day for a fighter would be all that together..

Diet is the key anyway, exercise is more for fitness, skill etc...

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

My diet is completely clean now:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

jesus a 2kg poo cowzer, im impressed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

My diet is completely clean now:D
    guarantee you this is wrong. Post up an honest account of your diet if you need proof. this really should be moved to fitness.

Morning: Cereal,No Sugar
    Lunch: Brown Bread with a filling
    Dinner: Potatoes,Greens,Meat
    Snack: Apple/banana

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

Morning: Cereal,No Sugar
    Lunch: Brown Bread with a filling
    Dinner: Potatoes,Greens,Meat
    Snack: Apple/banana
    im not going to ramble, but read the stickies in the fitness forum, and overhaul that diet completely, theres no protein or healthy fats in it at all, its just all carbs...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

True.Ive gone over and under the weight I aim for in a matter of hours sometimes.
    Went from 66 to 64 to 69 in under 24 hours once :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

weight fluctuates. Hell in your sleep you can lose .5 of a kg. Daniel seriously health and fitness forum. Your not cutting weight. Your losing weight. Your eating 3 to 4 meals a day when it should really be between 6 to 8. Hell i'm drunk and i probably have a better diet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

weight fluctuates. Hell in your sleep you can lose .5 of a kg. Daniel seriously health and fitness forum. Your not cutting weight. Your losing weight. Your eating 3 to 4 meals a day when it should really be between 6 to 8. Hell i'm drunk and i probably have a better diet
    Chicken?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Chicken?

Southern Fried Chicken

Advertisement