Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dry-cleaners in Limerick?

• 12-06-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a decent and decently-priced dry cleaners in Limerick city?

EDIT:And as an aside, every time I post in a new thread, my subscription becomes 'instant notification' apparently by default. Can anybody advise me as to how to set my notification to none, as a default from mow on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

The one in the parkway shopping centre is awesome and have never messed up anything (including a wedding dress) they're reasonable with price too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

There is one on the top of thomas street near Foxes Bow, Its a green shop, I can't remember what its called. They are really good.

As for the subscription, its in the UCP (User Control Panel) Here Drop down to Default Thread Subscription Mode, there is a little drop box, Choose "Do Not Subscribe"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

SUDs
    Top of Henry street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

yeah i used always use SUDS myself but theres a new laundrette open in mount kennett so i left some suits in there today to be dry cleaned, i'll see how that goes, SUDS do a great job alright and are very reasonably priced, but im lazy and the one in mount kennett is only across the road from me! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Just said Id give this a bump - anyone know of any good laundrette around the Caherdavin/Moylish area?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

theres Court drycleaners across from the gaelic grounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

Excellent, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I hope it's ok to bump this - what's the best value dry-cleaners in Limerick? I'm looking for a central one.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Zombie posting! I was in the zip yard on thomas street last week, and they were giving some vouchers with alterations for dry cleaning. May be worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

The dry cleaners by the Patrick Street entrance to Arthurs Quay have always given us good service. They're named Ambassador or something like that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement