Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German People for the World Cup

Options
  • 12-06-2010 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi guys,

as you all know the World Cup has started YAYYY! :D

Ireland are not in the world cup but oh well... I was wondering if there are ny German people out in Sligo who are supporting the German team and would like to go out to the pub and watch the match tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

noone here who would support germany for the world cup? Does anyone know which pub would show the match?i dont think mc hughs will show it.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

Hi Jan,
    not 100% sure but i would say that Foley's bar in Castle st will be showing probably every game of the WC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

McHugh's would have it Janine,in fact any of the pubs would have it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

would reakon most pubs in the town would have most games, unless it clashes with GAA on a sat/sun afternoon, but with the kick off at 7.30, that wont be a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

right okay, thanks guys :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement