Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Level Maths - Paper 2

• 12-06-2010 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Okay, so after doing AWFULLY in Paper 1 yesterday I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on Paper 2? I think i'll need to get around a C3 in it to get a pass overall as that's all I need, I'm not counting the points from it. Would anyone know what, in their opinion, are the 5 easiest questions from section A and likewise the easiest question in Section B? I've gone through all the questions in the past papers but ideally I just want to focus on those 6 questions so I can get the best results. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 nijel

it depends who you are i find paper 2 much easier as you can imagine most things in your head like. but i would study q1 2 3 and 7 are grand but look after your part c's in 1 and 7 thoose are tricky.. (4 5 6 all require a good bit of work) and 11 is the best from section b

Advertisement