Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exams & Erasmus

Options
  • 12-06-2010 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

I'll keep this short. I have repeat exams at the end of August and my Erasmus place starts at the beginning of September. This pretty much means I'm going to be over there when I find out how I've done in my repeats.
    If I do fail one, can I stay on in my Erasmus placement or will have I have to fly home, do nothing, repeat the module I've failed and then go through the whole Erasmus process again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 PearlsOfLight

You'll probably have to leave, because you might need to have passed the previous year first. I don't really know though. I think it's best to e-mail whoever is in charge of your placement, or maybe someone in the International Office.

Advertisement