Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stair na Gaelige

• 12-06-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭

OK, I've never done one of these questions in my life - need some advice. I have a lot of handouts on it, a lot more then what seems to be needed.

What should I focus on?

Also, what are they looking for in the exam - a couple of bullet points, a paragraph or about a page?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stevez

3 small paragraphs..3/4 ov a pg..agreed there is too much to learn though :S i've about 6 easy ones prepared,f they dont come up,i'll make something up,my memory never lets me down too badly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

God there's a huge amount to learn for this, I'm gonna take a few gambles and just prey they come up!!
    Would I be right in thinking everyone is leaving last years stuff out?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I have notes on this... but its all in bullet point form.

I have actually never seen a sample answer to one, and I don't even know what to think about this stuff.

What the **** is it like?

If anyone has some "predictions" let us know.

Advertisement