Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foie gras

Options
  • 12-06-2010 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

<Youtube video about the cruelty of fois gras snipped>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Don't know why you felt the need to post that.

I love Foie Gras, I am fully aware how it is made and I still love it and will continue to eat it anytime I feel like it.

I also love steak and am fully aware (and have seen) cows getting hung upside down and having their throats completely sliced open with litres of blood pouring out. I still eat steak and will continue to.

You make your own eating decisions for yourself, please don't feel the need to force them on others, or to try to change others. Everyone knows where food comes from, your not shocking us with some kind of Linda McCartney crusade.

Thank you and happy eating.

HT.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

I agree with Hammertime. I love foie gras too and I will not apologise to anyone for the what I choose to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Another one here who loves fois. Think I might have to have some tonight !!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Tbh, this isn't the place to discuss the humanities of certain foods. It's just for people who enjoy food. Maybe the forum Humanities would be your best place for a discussion of this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement