Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good butchers in Waterford

• 12-06-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Could anyone recommend a butcher in the city - preferably one that sells free range chicken etc? Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Mother usually goes to Kearneys down by Ruby's on John St across from Arons chipper. Good meat in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Molloys on Barrack Street are also very good:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 al20v

Odats wrote: »
    Mother usually goes to Kearneys down by Ruby's on John St across from Arons chipper. Good meat in there.

Plus one, one of the best in the town .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

a mod is more than likely gonna pop up on this thread i.e. sully and say "there has been a previous thread like this before! use the search option before posting" topic closed!!!!

who wants to take bets???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

snuggles09 wrote: »
    Molloys on Barrack Street are also very good:)

+1

great selection of nice stuff too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Odats wrote: »

+2

Kearney's farm their own pigs too I believe.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

a mod is more than likely gonna pop up on this thread i.e. sully and say "there has been a previous thread like this before! use the search option before posting" topic closed!!!!

who wants to take bets???

You mean like these ones :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055874563&highlight=butchers

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055711583&highlight=butchers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 marchgirl

Thanks for the replies. Apologies for not using the search option....not on this site long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

marchgirl wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. Apologies for not using the search option....not on this site long.
    just watch out for the mod sully he hates things that repeat themselves and has a tendancy to lock em lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Your fine, dont worry about it and welcome to Boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Never offer apologies its shows weakness , it like blood in the water to the sharks mods around here .

Oh Another vote for Kearneys .

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

When I saw the title first I thought it was a cockney rhyming slang thread.

Anyway, Molloys in Ardkeen or the Superquinn butchers is also good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

was in kearnys today, nice meat!

thumbs up from here anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Reading this thread is giving me a longing for a nice steak, as tasty as the chicken risotto that I've cooked is it just doesn't have the same appeal ;)

Advertisement