Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is There Cheating At Your Test Centre?

• 12-06-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Report it anonymously

The section which deals with exam centres is at this email: user.super@examinations.ie

Email them the relevant details re: school etc., you don't necessarily need to name names if you don't want to.

Cheating affects us all and cheats us out of points and college places:)

If one cheater gets a college place ahead of an honest student, then the SEC have failed.

Enough of this, back to the books:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Thanks for this. I don't know of anyone cheating in mine, but I hope anyone who does know people will use this. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭klose

In fairness the only way people can cheat is in the bog, most people will hide stuff in the cubicle soooooooooo...............why dont they just check these before exams? I think its not much to ask for?

Agree tho...linch all cheaters :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

stainluss wrote: »
    Report it anonymously

The section which deals with exam centres is at this email: user.super@examinations.ie

Email them the relevant details re: school etc., you don't necessarily need to name names if you don't want to.

Cheating affects us all and cheats us out of points and college places:)

If one cheater gets a college place ahead of an honest student, then the SEC have failed.

Enough of this, back to the books:p
    Pointless post. If they cheat,**** them,that's their decision.
    Reminds me of half wits that ring the revenue commissioners reporting neighbours who have new cars to check them out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ok, let's not have *another* thread with the same arguments! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement