Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert external student

• 12-06-2010 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, im considering repeating my leaving cert as an external student whgich would allow me to study at home and work at the same time. Does anyone know of a school in Dublin or Louth which accepts external LC candidates?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I need to know this in relation to Clare. I think you resit them in January. If so i'd like to resit Geography..

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Pineapple123

As far as I know, you basically contact the school or exam centre you wish to sit in (the principal) and ask permission to sit the Leaving there. If granted great, if not, contact another exam centre, etc... When you apply to do your leaving in 2011, you'll need to state the exam centre your going to sit in and you'll need their permission!

As for sitting them in January? June is the only date the leaving cert is sat! :)

Advertisement