If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA RXV765

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there, I'm thinking about replacing my old receiver for a Yamaha RXV765. I was looking through your UK website and found it there(http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/yamaha/rxv765/yama-rxv765-blk), however its not available on the Irish site. Would it be possible to get it of you in Ireland? If so, how much would it cost? :)

Thanks,
    apachedropout

Apache,

Thanks a million for the opportunity to quote - that RXV765 is now discontinued and there are only 3 across the whole company left as ex-demo units to clear - if I were you I would really either wait for the new Yamaha range to appear (over the next month or 6 weeks) or go for the Onkyo TXSR508 which has just had £50 knocked off it's price and is a great receiver at just £299.95..

Keep me posted - we will do our best to assist!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭apachedropout

Thanks for your quick response John.
    I like Yamaha RXV765 more than the Onkyo TXSR508, especially that the Yamaha one is offered at a very good price for such a receiver. I'll just have to keep on looking for it somewhere else, thanks once again :)

Apache,

I'm possibly in line for a deal on the RXV2065 (may or may not happen) would you be into this model?

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭apachedropout

The RXV2065 looks great, but I suppose It would be too dear for me, I'm planning on spending 400 euro max.
    Thanks anyway John! :)

The RXV2065 looks great, but I suppose It would be too dear for me, I'm planning on spending 400 euro max.
    Thanks anyway John! :)

Yep, just a little - I'm hoping for a €499 price point but deal not closed yet - if tehre is anything else we can assist with - just drop me a line and I'll do my best,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭bog master

Yep, just a little - I'm hoping for a €499 price point but deal not closed yet - if tehre is anything else we can assist with - just drop me a line and I'll do my best,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Keep me in mind for that 2065 if you will!

Just might be interested.

Boggy,

Thanks a million - it's not def deal yeat and I won't know for about another week - but it would be nice to add it to your growing list of Richer deals that you have amassed so far (do you actually have any space left? :confused:).

I do have a very few Denon AVR2310 left which I could clear at £549.95 / €669.95 if you were looking for a serious alternative?

Keep me posted and I'll also let you know if the deal happens - on another note I hope to get a chance to post later today on the new range of AV receivers from Denon / Yamaha / Pioneer which are all just about to land...(some really nice Denon & Pioneer kit coming soon)

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John! Denon tempting, but must have pre outs! Fussy pain aint I?

But weighing up options here, so keep me in the loop!

bog master wrote: »
    Fussy pain aint I?

Now did I say that?? No you are not at all - but as ever I reserve the right to quote that back to you anytime into the future! ;)

I'll keep you posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John

Any word on that Yamaha 2065?

Was speaking with Kenny and he seems to think its in this week and
    have money burning a hole in me pocket. And waiting for a response on
    my previous thread on a low low budget stereo, have prices from Kenny but waiting to hear your deal lol!

And just might have another requirement or two!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi bog master.

Again thanks for the call earlier.

Just to update on this that we had not spoken about the Yamaha 2065 :confused: It was all stereo gear that we had spoken about :)

I dont want you to think that these are arriving in incase that they are not. This deal is still yet to be confirmed and we are still working on this with our supplier.

Apologies for any confusion on this one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Apache,

I'm possibly in line for a deal on the RXV2065 (may or may not happen) would you be into this model?

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Did this deal on the Yamaha 2065 ever happen?

Thanks,
    Moo

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey All.

We are still working on this deal at the moment.

As soon as John gets a Yes or No we'll be straight on and place a post!!

Sorry for the wait on this one :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.