Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Bs in Kilcullen?

Options
  • 12-06-2010 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I've done a quick search for accomodation in Kilcullen and couldn't find anything!

Are there any B&B's or cheap hotels to stay in? I don't know the area at all, but a few of us are planning on going down to see a friend there and were looking for somewhere cheap to stay rather than coming back to Dublin that night.
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

There are definitely a couple of b&bs. Next time I'm passing thru I'll check to see what they are called

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Naas or newbridge are within 10 min drive so if you can't find anything in Kilcullen, you should try there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Kitty28

Thanks for the replies! I didn't realise Naas and Newbridge were so close, I'll look into them too. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

I'm pretty sure Bardons on the main street do accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Dragging up an old post here.....but does anyone know of any B&B's or guesthouses (or any sort of accommodation really!) around Kilcullen, apart from the big hotels in Newbridge/Naas ?
    Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Bardons in kilcullen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Athgarvan Inn (about 3km away)

The Gables in Newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Thanks guys......anyone know what Bardons is like ? It doesnt seem to have a website.

Advertisement