Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zombie Survival forum Horror tournament.

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Van Helsing
    pinheads goin down in flames.

Predator is too cool, +1

• Registered Users Posts: 29,837 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Noooooooooooo

Predator might have the fancy moves and abilities but in the end Pinhead will just summon chains or some sdsfsdfsdfsf(illegible writing)

Pinhead FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

wow we've gone all horror! :D
    Fin love it! I'm going predator for this but as of yet I haven't actually seen any pinhead movies.... hmmmmmm :P

By the way.... hi everyone its been a while :P

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Pred takes it 8 - 2 and cruises into the Final.

Last battle to began shortly :)

GRAND FINAL

Predator
    (more info)

Predator2.jpg

V

T-1000
    (more info)

t-1000.jpg

V

Alien
    (More info)

giger-alien2.jpg

It's a three way final, how it gets played out is up to you. Is it a one on one on one or do enemies become temporary allies?

• Advertisement

All depends on locaton.

If T-1000 cannot be frozen or melted, then he will win everytime, assuming Alien acid can't melt his metal?

I think T-1000 would win this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Sheesh.... 3 way. Tough but here we go:

The 2 alien beings form a shaky alliance to double team T1000 since they both recognize the danger he poses. Predator fires from range while Alien works in melee attacks.

Predator targets Alien as it grapples w/ T1000. Predator blastes Alien in the back w/ his heaviest weapon - Alien explodes in a mass of acid blood and goo - Alien acid blood is too toxic even for T1000 and Predator emerges as the champ!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I actually reckon pred's plasma caster might do all sorts of damage to t-1000... if he is killable by heat then shooting him with a fluid so superheated as to break into a new state of matter would probably take him.

t-1000 would probably take the alien assuming he knew anything about him beforehand. the only way alien could take the terminator is by bleeding on him. which is not a great strategy usually.

Id love to give it to t-1000 as I think he is the greatest adversary EVAR but with range on his side.. im giving it to predator. such a pity for alien, cause I love him too but he's outgunned in this fight

Predator takes it

Van Helsing
    if a t-800 could outfight a t-1000 then so could predator.
    Predators gun could do some damage while t-1000s disracted by alien, also the acid from alien could cause t-1000 some pain.

Predator for win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Alien
    Predator on this

T-1000 would attack the immediate threat,most likely the alien would charge it,seeing it as the lesser threat[I imgaine predator's first move is to cloak]

T-1000 splits the alien in a swift slice,as the guts/blood get to work.

Predator blasts the t-1000 into tiny little pieces[with sheer concusive force disregarding the pyhsics of plasma VS matter] and the acid dissolves enough to disable the t-1000

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The Fog
    Another vote for Predator. His cannon would do serious damage to the T1000, And he could easily keep his distance. The Alien also wouldnt be too well suited to take on a fully equipped Predator. If he could sneak up on the Pred maybe, but i still think the Predator is too much for either one.

Pred takes a 5 - 1 lead over T -1000 with Alien trailing the field with null points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Dead Snow Zeds
    The king of the Preds decides that it's time for a fresh challenge, so he kidnaps a T-1000 prototype and a Xenomorph. He puts his best warrior up against them. The T-1000 impales the xenomorph but the acid blood seems to have a serious affect on his form. This leaves the T-1000 open to easy pickings for the Predator, no amount of reforming will be possible after the Pred blows it into a billion little pieces.

Predator FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

The Fog
    Kiith wrote: »
    Another vote for Predator. His cannon would do serious damage to the T1000, And he could easily keep his distance. The Alien also wouldnt be too well suited to take on a fully equipped Predator. If he could sneak up on the Pred maybe, but i still think the Predator is too much for either one.

+1

Predator for the win!

The Champion

Predator

predator.jpg

The Zombie Survival forum has it's first champ.

Thanks to everyone that contributed, it's been great craic.

Check here for upcoming tournaments and ideas/suggestions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The Fog
    Sweet, Predator is the king!

Big thanks for Micky for running the tournament as well. Good fun, and exactly the kind of thing we love this forum for :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Alien
    thanks Micky for doing this and finding the perfect picture for the winning post.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This truly was a sweet tournament.

Indeed, hats hats off to Micky! Excellent tournament and well run. Definitely up for another one like you said in the other thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Here here, good fun had,

Another one should be fun :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Indeed, hats hats off to Micky! Excellent tournament and well run. Definitely up for another one like you said in the other thread!
    allanb49 wrote: »
    Here here, good fun had,

Another one should be fun :P
    There is one running in the Noc you know

Van Helsing
    Only fitting the king should win on the weekend of the release of Predators!

I actually looking forward to seeing that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Heh... YEP. Me thinks Micky is a shill for Robert Rodriguez and this was all very well handled viral marketing for Predators. :D

Kiddin' - Nice work MD. Thx for buggin' me until I joined up!

DakotaYoda wrote: »

Kiddin' - Nice work MD. Thx for buggin' me until I joined up!

But you said it was our little secret, oh you actually said buggin :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

Alien
    thanks mickey, really livened the place up :)

Advertisement