Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What questions to attempt for Hl maths paper two

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Implosiony

Circle, Vectors, Line, 2 probability questions and probability option too.

Trig is bleh, but I might do it as an extra question if I'm stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Aisling1992

Vectors and the circle
    I'm avoiding trig like the plague. absolutely detest it. can never do them. so i'll have no choice :(.
    Better start praying that the paper is nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I really don't like Trig either but havn't covered any extra questions so I have to do it :( I've spent tons of time on it so hopefully i'll be able to do the questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Loucol

Am I the only one who likes q8? One of my favourite questions on paper 2, vectors is nice too.

No I really like q8 too! Maclaurin series I find really simple and straight forward! Really hope a nice question comes up for it because im not learning probability at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

I do Q1,Q2,Either Q3 or Q4,Q5,Either Q6 or Q7, and Q8.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

dynamot wrote: »
    off the topic, but how would you solve this circle equation q:

A cirle passes through the point (2, -4) and has the x and y axis as tangents?
    I only looked at it first time today. Just went over the two chapters in about 30 mnis and started the questions. it's an easy question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Could someone give me a list of proofs to look over excluding the trig ones? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I'm doing everything but the stats prob qs...they just don't go well with me.Was taught them by a substitute teacher so I have an excuse:D

Advertisement