Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sports Management and Coaching

• 12-06-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi, I am a 6th year student currently sitting my Leaving cert, is there anyone currently on this course that could give me some feeback on it?
    Just want to gather some more infomation before I close up my CAO.
    Currently have it at 1st choice.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

I guess this post is a little late.

I'm a computer science student myself but I know lads doing the course.

The main thing they go on about is the high level of physical activity. That doesn't mean you need to be fit to start off with but it does mean your gonna be tired by the end of most days. Deffinately something to keep in mind if you like your sofa and xbox a little more then most XD. Although it's a good thing if it's what your into. There's basically plenty of time spent in the sports hall learning games and so on. But it's not all entirely running around they have lectures aswell. From what I remember they went to the NAC every thursday morning too. Which sounds fairly awesome ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 FB5

Hey, the course is very good. Better than i thought it would be. There is a lot of business to it aswell, but not that hard once you go to all the lectures. Sports side of it is good too, you'll be tired by the end of the day but you'll of have a good laugh! So glad i took my place on this course. Reccommend it to anyone.So will we be seeing you in September?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

FB5 wrote: »
    Hey, the course is very good. Better than i thought it would be. There is a lot of business to it aswell, but not that hard once you go to all the lectures. Sports side of it is good too, you'll be tired by the end of the day but you'll of have a good laugh! So glad i took my place on this course. Reccommend it to anyone.So will we be seeing you in September?:)

No, unless some sort of miricle happens over night in the CAO I wont be in ITB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

No, unless some sort of miricle happens over night in the CAO I wont be in ITB

No miricle unfortunatly, Best of luck guys.

Advertisement