Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton Street Engineering results?

Options
  • 12-06-2010 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Does anyone know when the Bolton street results come out?

Loadsa other people from DIT results already came out like the science and business facultys. And how are you supposed to access them?

Thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

You will get an email about it in your student email when they are released. THe exams office apparantly are down from 8 staff to 3 this year so there could be a bit of a wat. The exam board for my course was last week but the lecturers reckon it could be a week or two before the results are uploaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Ring them and ask.

For anyone who's in DT024 or DT027:

Module boards are today (Monday 14th)
    Progression boards are Thursday 17th

Results should be out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

our board was on the day after our exams, so it was on two weeks ago and we still dont have a date for when they are coming out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hendon100

I rang them there today. None of the Bolton Street engineering results have been released and theres no timetable for when they will be. She said they come out roughly at the end of june , start of july!!!!!

I cant believe there taking so long. And some people in the other topics were giving out about there resluts not coming out till the 15th. We have to wait way longer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

I have to complete my TLT grant form and send it by the 30th of June. But seeing that the results are unavailable, can I just send the form now and then just send the results when they are available ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Jim236

RobertM wrote: »
    I have to complete my TLT grant form and send it by the 30th of June. But seeing that the results are unavailable, can I just send the form now and then just send the results when they are available ?

Yeh just let whoever you give it to in the council know, and they'll put a note with the form. They'll contact you about any missing info anyway.

Advertisement