Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linkin Park -England , Germany , Austria...

Options
  • 12-06-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Linkin park seem to be back on the road, there playing a couple of dates in the uk and germany in october

i wonder will they play ireland?

seen them when they played the last time in the rds, great gig

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭padunne

you just made my day. i have been waiting ages to be able to see them. is there a link where you saw this or what. there the most band i want to see live and would go to england in a shot to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

That would be... Quite awesome. :D
    Mostly for nostalgic reasons. MTM is a s**t album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

The gap between the Manchester and Birmingham dates (the 4th to the 9th) would indicate that there at least more UK dates to be announced if not something here.........would depend on price - but I wouldn't mind seeing them at some stage....

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

dont think they re gonna go back and forth from england..too much bother..maybe an irish date after the british ones but i doubt it. Might go over to London and see them at the o2 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

All depends on pricing for MCD etc.. if they think they can make on it, it will be on :)

Advertisement