Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance Teacher in Mullingar

• 12-06-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Alright guys. Was wondering if anyone knew this careers teacher in Mullingar. I think his name is Michael McCoy.

Went to him about 4 or 5 years ago and he gave me good advice. Was looking to contact him so I could pass on his details to a friend.

Does anyone know how to contact the guy I'm talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

Alright guys. Was wondering if anyone knew this careers teacher in Mullingar. I think his name is Michael McCoy.

Went to him about 4 or 5 years ago and he gave me good advice. Was looking to contact him so I could pass on his details to a friend.

Does anyone know how to contact the guy I'm talking about?

Yes, I went to him a few months ago. He was really good. I can get the number for you and post it up here later today if you want....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Yes, I went to him a few months ago. He was really good. I can get the number for you and post it up here later today if you want....

Please don't post contact details of third person up here.

Use Private Messages instead. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Indeed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement