Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fecked Hearing For The Aural?!

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

That's great to hear! The last thing you needed was damaged ears for your LC Listening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

great news. You came ear-ily close to missing the aural :). Best thing to do is go to bed ear-ly tonight :). I hope you do really well in your aural. You've ear-ned it :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

pathway33 wrote: »
    great news. You came ear-ily close to missing the aural :). Best thing to do is go to bed ear-ly tonight :). I hope you do really well in your aural. You've ear-ned it :)

Haha, genius puns!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Healium wrote: »
    In the words of Mrs. Doyle, "JESUS, I'm CURED!"

I had to get my ears syringed, and there's about 10 litres of cold water after flowing through my head today. Turns out I had a MASSIVE build up of wax in one ear. It was there for years, probably from using cotton buds until I was about 16. I didn't believe it, because I clean my ears every day! :eek:

It literally took him half an hour of squirting warm water into my bad ear to get it out! Got a little infection on my ear drum, and a throat infection from it :p Three different types of medication and a doctor's note in case I'm not right by tomorrow

My ear just cleared up a minute ago, and I feel like Predator! I can hear EVERYTHING. Superhuman hearing that I've been missing out on for years. My left ear is now totally overpowered compared to my right, though :p

The lesson learned is; DON'T USE COTTON BUDS

I hope your LC won't be compromised!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    I hope your LC won't be compromised!:p
    "Sorry Mr. Examiner, could I get a mop? I'm still leaking....Oh, its all over my exam paper... and my answer booklet..."

• Advertisement
Advertisement