Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Algeria vs Slovenia Betting Thread

• 13-06-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Algeria: 5/2
    Draw: 11/5
    Slovenia: 5/4

Slovenia 5/4 seem very good odds with me, second in a pretty poor group with slovakia and Czech republic, Slovenia only conceding 4 in 10 mtaches, with novakovic scoringf 5 goals in group. Algeria top in group with egypt and Zambia.

Slovenia win with slovakia, czech republic and northern Ireland, nokavicic goal anytime seeming great odds

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Gonna go with Algeria myself, doubled with the Serbs in the other game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

This game is a hard 1 to call. Slovenia don't seem to be rated too highly by many even though they knocked out Russia in a play off to qualify. Algeria looked a poor outfit against Ireland and they haven't had the best of results in pre World Cup friendlies. I'll go for a punt on Slovenia to win this 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Free money today is with a Algeria LAY, Ghana LAY Double.

Works out at 1.67 return.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Slovenia bet russia at home and then went to russia and bet them in their own back garden playoffs. Algeria are totally dependent on ziani. SLovenia to sneak it, I hope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭Trampas

4 dimes on Slovenia. Just an interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭gnolan

Clemon wrote: »
    Slovenia bet russia at home and then went to russia and bet them in their own back garden playoffs. Algeria are totally dependent on ziani. SLovenia to sneak it, I hope

Actually they lost 2-1 in Russia

Novakovic to score anytime for Slovenia is the only bet that stands out for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Novakovic to score anytime for Slovenia is the only bet that stands out for me.

He has had a very good record for his country...what price are you taking?

2/1 in Paddy Power looks good but how many of the goals scored in the tounament already have been scored by strikers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

10er on over 2.5 goals at 6/4 and 5er on novakovic to score 2 or more at 14/1

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Novakovic to score 2 or more 16/1

Belhadj to score anytime @ 15/2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Lay Algeria all day long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

I saw Algeria playing Ireland, and I wouldn't be putting any money on them. I think Slovenia will have enough to beat them, and they will be high on confidence after beating Russia in the play-offs. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if the match ended in a draw, but I would put my money on Slovenia.

Nulty wrote: »
    He has had a very good record for his country...what price are you taking?

€15 on @ 2/1.

I didnt see the 1st half, by all accounts it was a snorefest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Just put a fiver on Algeria in the draw-no bet market, were 5/4 before that sending off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Easily the worst game so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

silly silly goalkeeper, from what i saw of the game Algeria looked the better team though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Kod-box wrote: »
    silly silly goalkeeper, from what i saw of the game Algeria looked the better team though.

Much more dangerous in attack (in the 2nd half). Slovenia were poor defensively. Quite fortunate to come away with the win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Don't see either of these 2 sides getting any (more) points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Did anyone here what Graham said just before the start of the Serbia Ghana game?

Daragh Maloney had to apologise for his comments, but i don't remember him saying anything worth apologising for...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Something along the lines of Torres 'raped' Vidic in previous games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Oh well that wasn't very intelligent!

Advertisement