Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI BBQ

Options
  • 13-06-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi
    I just bought a BBQ from ALDI.
    It requires a propane gas cylinder.
    The regulator doesn't appear to be the normal type used on gas heaters etc.
    Has anybody bought this and can you tell me which is the correct cylinder to get for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

What you're familiar with is probably a butane regulator. Just buy a Propane cyclinder, it will fit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ailbhe mcdonagh

which stores carry the propane gas? anywhere I've tried only have the butane..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Any decent fuel depot will have propane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I'ts also commonly known as patio gas. Most decent fuel depots does it, as does B&Q.

p.s. Don't be tempted to swap the regulator for the regular type - both gases burn differently to each other,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi ailbhe mcdonagh, welcome to Boards. As a general rule we don't revive threads that are more than 6 months old so feel free to start a new one if you don't see a current thread on a subject you want to raise. I'll close this one now you've had replies to your question.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement