Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

daewoo lcv130 and mf 3650

• 13-06-2010 4:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

well im looking to buy a track machine just wondering if anyone has any experience with the daewoo lcv 130, its a 2000 model!!! dont know a whole pile about track machines just after something for around the farm and self build, any pros or cons with these and would i maybe be better off sticking with something like a hitachi ex120??? also will need something to pull the digger about anyone have or know anything about the massey ferguson 3650??? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 demonx

If it's your first tracked machine, I would suggest a hitachi over the Daewoo. The hitachi has been tried and tested for a long time now. Don't know much about the tractor - sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Biggest difference between the Hitachi and the Daewoo will be the cost. You could get a very fresh Daewoo for the same price as a shook Hitachi. It will depend on how much work you have to do etc. ect. Have operated a few Daewoo machines and a lot of Hitachi's. There's not a whole lot of difference between them. If I was buying one for teh farm I'd definitely go for the daewoo based on price alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭aristo

Bit off topic but does anyone know what the 2002 daewoo made in ganleys auction yesterday? only heard about it this morning :rolleyes:

Advertisement