Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCHP

Options
  • 13-06-2010 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

If one gets a VCHP does it then proceed to desensitize the area, or how does that work? Namely, is clitoral pleasure still possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

If done properly pleasure is intensified as the jewellery is positioned touching the head of the clitoris and any gentle pressure applied is directed to the glans of the clitoris, its most sensitive part. Just make sure your piercer is experienced and knows what they are doing. Placed wrong it it has all the stimulation value of a labia piercing, (none).

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

Hi zippygirl,

I have a VCH piercing for about 10 months now and I have increased sensitivity. I read up about desensitisation of the clitoris and I asked my piercer about it and the general consensus is that if pierced correctly the jewellery will sit so that it touches off the clitoris therefore making it more sensitive.

Another opinion I came across was that your clitoris becomes so used to the sensation that pleasure resumes to it's natural level therefore making it seem like the feeling decreases.

So far I have found that sex is alot more pleasurable with it and I love it (as does my boyfriend ;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭zippygirl

thanks so much for all that information, i was just never sure and always wondered about it as many girls seem to have them.
    ;)

Advertisement