Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick HL Irish Q

• 13-06-2010 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Is this the correct way of saying "it could be said"?
    "D'fheadfai a ra"
    Go raibh mile maith agat!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

lc2010 wrote: »
    Is this the correct way of saying "it could be said"?
    "D'fheadfai a ra"
    Go raibh mile maith agat!

That's it! The Gaeilge forum is available to other people who have similar questions ... Soc > Languages > Gaeilge

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

Hi guys, i'm in desperate need of a summary of "An Bhean Óg" if someoe could please give me one, or provide me with a ik to something that would be helpful, i've looked everywhere and can't find anything :(

It's a pretty hot tip as this is the first year it's ever been compulsory... As it wasn't compulsory when I did the LC in '08 we never went near it so I've no idea what the story's about and I dumped all my books the second I finished the Leaving first time 'round (Note: Don't do this!)

Anyone able to help me out please?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Is it "dá d'imreodh" or "dá nimreodh"?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Hi guys, i'm in desperate need of a summary of "An Bhean Óg" if someoe could please give me one, or provide me with a ik to something that would be helpful, i've looked everywhere and can't find anything :(

It's a pretty hot tip as this is the first year it's ever been compulsory... As it wasn't compulsory when I did the LC in '08 we never went near it so I've no idea what the story's about and I dumped all my books the second I finished the Leaving first time 'round (Note: Don't do this!)

Afaik it's not compulsary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.E

http://www.mccgaeilge.com/Leaving%20Cert%20-%20Proper.htm

• Advertisement

A.E. is tú mo laoch :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

lc2010 wrote: »
    Is it "dá d'imreodh" or "dá nimreodh"?

Think its the second one.

It's dá nimreodh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc