Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bookies opening times on sunday

• 13-06-2010 9:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says what time do bookies usually open on a sunday ?

I was going there now but not sure if they will be open.

Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭dan de man

most open at 10am,that is powers,boyles,ladbrokes etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I was just about to ask this about pyramid.
    Dan de man they're the opening times for other days,Sunday's are eleven.
    I was sitting outside Pyramid to collect a bet at 11 and at ten past there was no sign of them open. I assume they open at twelve so can anyone confirm this? It seems awful late.

• Moderators Posts: 8,725 ✭✭✭x PyRo

My local Pyramid is always open around 11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

AFAIK they are not allowed open until 11am on a Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

11am by law on a Sunday for all - however most of the smaller outfits/independents will usually open at around 12 noon....

Brgds
    Johnny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

I saw a sign in my local bookie window.
    'Open Sunday 11-2'

and I said to myself 'I'll get on that, they were open last week'....

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

I think they open from 11-6 on a Sunday, thats the hours that SIS broadcast from anyway.

Advertisement