Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Division and Realignment Case Studies

• 13-06-2010 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I know some of you are doing Division and Realignment for Wednesday. Does anyone know how they could phrase questions on the case studies differently meaning you would have to know more than just the case studies...

Hungary
    Vatican II
    Oil crisis

I know sometimes they put Lenin in with Stalin for the Show Trials and stuff like that. Or civil war with the Treaty but what could they do with these ones?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Nobody else doing this topic at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Victoria. wrote: »
    Nobody else doing this topic at all?
    I'm doing it, but I can't think of any really. Perhaps something about the crossover from Stalin to Kruschev and the softer attitude of the USSR thereafter, and the Hungarian Uprising? Can't really think of any for Vatican 2, and I won't be doing the Oil Crisis no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Xevkin

I'm doing it, but I can't think of any really. Perhaps something about the crossover from Stalin to Kruschev and the softer attitude of the USSR thereafter, and the Hungarian Uprising? Can't really think of any for Vatican 2, and I won't be doing the Oil Crisis no matter what.

But the Oil Crisis would be a doddle if it came up with general economic problems between 1945-1972 :/
    Could we be marked easier with such a small amount of doing Division and Realignment?

Xevkin wrote: »
    But the Oil Crisis would be a doddle if it came up with general economic problems between 1945-1972 :/
    Could we be marked easier with such a small amount of doing Division and Realignment?
    I hope so. There's eff all on the Oil Crisis though, I haven't even looked at it. History after 1970 or thereabouts bores me.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Xevkin

History after 1956 bores me. Can you say, Gorbachev? *snores*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

It can't really be worded much different from tge way it's in tge papers. I did this book last year...

Guys soltzenitzen and literature is really tipped. Will definitely come up I hear.

Xevkin wrote: »
    History after 1956 bores me. Can you say, Gorbachev? *snores*
    I thought you liked the National Coalition and that ****e? And RTE/Vatican II?

Advertisement