Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Level Technology Project with Ordinary level theory exam?

• 13-06-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

There are maybe 10 guys in my class, myself EXcluded who did the higher level project, yet they will do the ordinary level paper. A few of my friends have told me that they can only get marked on either their project or their theory whichever gets better.? Is that true? I doubt it is but...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

anyone know? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

HELP!! :D My friends is really getting worked up about this and needs to know :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 princessx

Hey

Tell your friend not to worry! He will be marked as all the others will be marked; not just one. I did this in one of my leaving cert subjects last year and I got marked on both, as I was supposed to and I ended up getting a great mark! :)

Advertisement