Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini M&Ms...Westie Cupcakes

Options
  • 13-06-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all...

Im making Westie Cupcakes for my dad who adores westies for fathers day...

http://simplyinspired.wordpress.com/2008/05/29/westie-cupcakes/

Anyways I need mini M&Ms for the eyes and cant find them anywhere...anybody know anywhere in Dublin or Wexford where i can get them??

Thanks in advance:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I am not sure about M&Ms but don't smarties come in those fun-size packs in a bag with lots of little boxes of them.

I think they are a small size and might work for the eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

They don't come in black anyway though do they? You could just get some fondant icing and colour it black for the nose and eyes and pink for the tongues, (or buy pre-coloured icing) the eyes and nose are just little circles and ovals so it'd be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

Miaireland wrote: »
    I am not sure about M&Ms but don't smarties come in those fun-size packs in a bag with lots of little boxes of them.

I think they are a small size and might work for the eyes.

Yeah i will get some fun size smarties..the dark brown ones will possibly work. Maybe the fun size m&ms might be mini size aswell. Going to use a strawberry starburst for the tongue:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I think mini M&Ms have gone off the market. Haven't seen them in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Would Cadburys Tasters do the trick - I think they're smallish chocolate drops.

• Advertisement
Advertisement