Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those in it for the long haul

• 13-06-2010 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Just a thread for all the Technology/App maths students who can't start their parties until after the 25th.

I have technology on the Friday afternoon after 2 days off. Most of my close friends finish that morning after app maths.

how you all coping knowing your LC is as long as possible. Anyone gonna risk a night out before your all done with friends who are finished?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Debating whether to go out after chem. I've got app maths, but I should be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mr_Gusty

Debating whether to go out after chem. I've got app maths, but I should be ok.
    chem is my secod last too... i'm thinking of going out bonfires night which is the wednesday i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

Mr_Gusty wrote: »
    Just a thread for all the Technology/App maths students who can't start their parties until after the 25th.

I have technology on the Friday afternoon after 2 days off. Most of my close friends finish that morning after app maths.

how you all coping knowing your LC is as long as possible. Anyone gonna risk a night out before your all done with friends who are finished?

i have nothing till the thursday which is music...all of my friends bar one or two will be out monday night....being encouraged to go out....dont know if i will tho:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Yep, got an 18th on friday coming, my second last exam is biology on thursday, and then I have music on the 24th! I'm stuffed for music anyway so it won't make much of a difference :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

In my school about 3/4 of us are in it for the long haul, loads of people doing applied maths and/or music, so we can all still go out in one big rabble on the 25th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Probably gonna go out next Friday night. Haven't got Chemistry til the Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Peter03

Not finished till the 24th or something, bbut most off my friends are the same so it's all cool:cool:.

Advertisement