Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what will you do straight after your last exam?

• 13-06-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

My first plan was to get completely langered , but now since this exam lark is so exhausting I think im going to sleep for a few hours....then get langered :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

after construction finishes i'm going straight to the airport and flying to majorca. sun beer beaches for two weeks its gonna be good. i think the whole year is going out together the weekend beforehand i dont know where i'm gonna get money from spent all of it last night ive got 15 left

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Sleep for half a day, then play 24 hours of video games with friends. Lots of stuff has been released in the last year!

Then, if I'm still awake, I hear there is the possibility of getting langered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Set all my german and irish notes on fire. Then get pissed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Walk out the exam hall with a happy face than once outside, undress and run around the town naked. :cool:

Oh, and I might throw the uniform into the fire too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

getting abseloutely paraletic of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

straight to the pub for a pint of vodka :D

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

id love ta burn my stuff....but if i ended up having ta repeat id be in a bit of bother.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Straight to the pub for a pint, a game of pool and a bit of craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

I won't be burning anything. Sure it can all be sold on to finance the summer's goingson!

• Advertisement

ajjmk wrote: »
    id love ta burn my stuff....but if i ended up having ta repeat id be in a bit of bother.. :P
    Whatever happens, I'm not going to repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Sleep sleep sleep, catch up on the year of tv that I missed, then possibly get paralitic. Won't go burning any books yet til august 18th when im sure that I won't have to repeat, even then Il prob try and sell them for money because I haven't been able to work as much as I did 6 months ago so my bank account is looking a bit sad. I have a massive list of things I need to do for the summer. :D I envy those that are going abroad after the LC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

The repeat thing is making me wonder should I sell my books are not. I might sell most of them and keep 2 revision books... hm....

Setting my notes on fire is okay though :d.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Literally straight down to the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭E0inz

Off on the 25th....

3 of us doing A.M.'s.
    One of us bringing in some champagne (pronounced the Zap Branigan does)
    Gonna be fun on the bun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Awhh seeing this thread title made me smile! Well I finish on the 22nd at 5pm and I know I'll be exhausted... Gonna go straight home for a nap and then go out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

• Nap
    • Get a job
    • Get drunk
    Not sure which order though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Peter03

Get changed, straight to the pub/knacker drinking.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I finish Thursday, depending on how I feel I'll probably just louge around and take it easy, then I'll wait for the celebrations to begin. The best thing about finishing so early is that there will be so many nights out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Drink
    Drink
    Nap
    Drink
    Nap
    Repeat until forgotten.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

zam wrote: »
    Awhh seeing this thread title made me smile! Well I finish on the 22nd at 5pm and I know I'll be exhausted... Gonna go straight home for a nap and then go out! :D

Oh I'll be finishing at the same time. Let's get all the chem people to do synchronise napping that day :P.

However, knowing me, I would probably just go home like normally. Then sit in front of the television for a few hours. At 8-9pm, I'll jump off my seat realising that the LC is over.

I saw on the news earlier about students experiencing mood swings because of the sudden relief from the exam pressure. I told my mom to get money ready for therapy already ;).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Finish at 5 on tuesday. Goin to the pub for a pint or two and a game of pool. Goin home and setting up my PC and my playstation. Get my guitar out from out of the closet where it has been deprived for about 2 months and just do whatever the hell I want. Goin down the country with friends on the friday aswlell so thats gonna be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Pete29

Getting polluted after exams is overrated. Going to try and find a job and spend all summer saving up and playing xbox/ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Mau5

Book a spot in A&E for later that night and then a few cheeky pints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Think I'll wait to burn the books after the CAO offers to be sure I don't have to repeat! Even then I only intend on burning the aul english books, sell the rest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LeeLeepet

go home - make peanut butter cookies, paint my nails - for once i'll be able to paint them and never ever ever have to take it off! - curl up and read a stephen king book. i miss my story books. on friday night: go over to friends house party and go wild. on saturday - go out on the town with the ex-school girls and wake up married to a pineapple.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Viva La Cozzy

for anyone that said they'd be playing video games (who even calls dem dat :/ ) for the entire summer..i pity ye ha
    down to the pub, gonna get flamin...mite go out on da 19th, thats when a lot of ppl are goin out but i think some are waitin till the 26th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sazdestar

Im finished on the 22nd at 5 which is also my 18th bday.. so il prob end up gettin polluted that nyt and the rest of that week cuz i get to celebrate my bday nd the end of the leavin! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭Mazda

Chemistry is my last exam on the 22nd so I plan on having a few shots from test tube shot glasses with th ol lab partners :cool: go home and dump all my books into my little sisters room (shes starting 5th year next year :p) then sleep until the 24th and head out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Yeah the 24th is going to be quite the night. Everyone who's anyone does music! (Except me)

Advertisement