Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what will you do straight after your last exam?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭dyeti

Roll the fattest joint of my life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Pete29

for anyone that said they'd be playing video games (who even calls dem dat :/ ) for the entire summer..i pity ye ha
    down to the pub, gonna get flamin...mite go out on da 19th, thats when a lot of ppl are goin out but i think some are waitin till the 26th

LOL..thanks, but we don't need your pity. I doubt I'd be playing them for the whole summer but I certainly find playing games a lot more enjoyable then going out getting completely hammered and getting involved in some sort of nonsense drama with rest of those who choose to drink to excess. Not to mention feeling like death warmed up the next day.

I don't need to ingest huge quantities of an external chemicals inorder to enjoy myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

Having my 18th birthday party on the night of the 25th!
    Then heading off to Amsterdam the next day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

A majority of my friends have chemistry the day after i finish, so i will be going home, sleeping for an hour, playing kingdom hearts alllll night, then when my friends finish we'll all head to the pub and get ****efaced, followed by a trip to a club. bring on summer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

only 11 people in my chem class finished on the 22nd so gonna have to wait till like the 25th to go out with everyone else. but i can sleep for three solid days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭corolla 1991

Start rading Hamlet in preperation for repeating next year!!! haha no, getting paralethic like the rest of ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AmyMaria

oh I've made a list haha:
    1.Celebrate year anniversary
    2. Go shopping
    3. See sex and the city 2
    4. Friends 18th :)
    5. Host bonfire night where we're burning our exam papers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

buy a bottle of Hennessy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 student01

Going straight in to town to get my new phone (I have wanted it for aaaages but it would have distracted me too much) :p
    Then going out Thursday, Friday and Saturday night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

i'll use my mountain of notes as a fuel to keep my house warm for the next 18 years....

and get mongulated drunk...:D

and i'll prob end up doing it all again next year..
    (cuz the leaving cert is so fun)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭kieran--f

Poitín

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

After Applied Maths, couple of pints, bus to the airport, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney in Hyde Park over the weekend. Then maybe some begging or stealing or prostitution to cover funds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

tracert wrote: »
    After Applied Maths, couple of pints, bus to the airport, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney in Hyde Park over the weekend. Then maybe some begging or stealing or prostitution to cover funds.
    my friends going to stevie wonder too, im so jealous :(

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ozzz

what a sexy thread

I have a loooooong list

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Cen92

Jagerbombs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭miniture

Im going to sleep after history then when everyone is finished on the 25th im doing the barracks street challenge with some friends

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Peter03

miniture wrote: »
    Im going to sleep after history then when everyone is finished on the 25th im doing the barracks street challenge with some friends

What's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 leannekellz

finished biology on thursday and thats finished early so ill go home to bed for awhile then when me friends are finished art history we'll get ready go out and jus go crazy :L:L :D i cant wait .. JUS 100% STRESS RELIEF!! :D:p:P:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Aisling1992

Beach here I come :D
    Weather permitting tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cailin_donn

going straight from school to the gym... ive missed it so much :)

then goin on a weekend bender!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

A bunch of my friends and I are going to stay at our mate's house in Dublin, all her flat mates are gone home for the summer so we'll have the place to ourselves. I can't wait, it should be epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Finished 23rd (bonfire night)...f**k selling the books, the sheer pleasure and satisfaction I'll get from burning them will be second to none!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

First off, best of luck to all of you. I remember when I came out of tech drawing I made sht of my t square off the school wall and gate. Jaysus, it was such a relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

I finish 22nd with Chemistry. Taking a bus up to Green Day concert that night then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Smoke a cigar, go for a drive, playstation, pub, play guitar & drums...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

1.Go on boards! :p
    2. Collapse for a few hours
    3.Wake up and see what part of town I end up in.
    4.Wake up in a ditch somewhere!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

lc2010 wrote: »
    1.Go on boards! :p

...So true :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 leavingcert92

PINT OF VODKA MR. BARMAN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Fete

Driving straight from my last exam to the 40 ft to dive in with some friends. Then going home to sleep for a while. Then getting pissed! Then Edinurgh the next day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 leavingcert92

marbella baby..........:cool:

Advertisement